Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Chances are you have some pumpkins lying around this time of year, and a fun and festive activity to make good use of your pumpkin before the season ends is to roast them! Follow this roasted pumpkin seeds recipe to enjoy your pumpkin in a whole new way!
- First, preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Rinse seeds clean in a bowl of water; if you like yours extra salty soak them in salt water!
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil. Feel free to add seasonings of your choice. I like a little pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon sugar!
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- After you are done baking consider making a snack mix by adding dried cranberries, apricots, pineapple or raisins!